Total Posts: 200 Posts
Posts Name: Credit Officers (MMGS-II)
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
• Minimum : 23 years
• Maximum : 32 years
Basic Pay Scale*: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Application Fee: Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
• For GEN & OBC Rs.600.00 (application fees)
• For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
Selection Process: The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 25.11.2017 at the following centers:
(a) Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai.
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 04/10/2017
• Closure of registration of application: 21/10/2017
• Closure for editing application details: 21/10/2017
• Last date for printing your application: 05/11/2017
• Online Fee Payment: 04/10/2017 to 21/10/2017
• Tentative Online Exam Date: 25-11-2017
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here