mAadhaar is official mobile application developed by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to provide an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to carry their demographic information viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number in smart phones.
1. Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.
2. Biometric locking/unlocking – To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
3. TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
4. Update of profile – An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
5. Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
Note for Users:
Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app. In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar visit the nearest Enrolment Centre/Mobile Update End Point.
The Government has launched a support base for the purpose of promoting Digital India. The mAdhaar Mobile App is currently only available on Android platform. After downloading this app and registering, you do not have to carry with you a paper-format or any other way with a support card or number. Read more about five special stories connected to the app.
This app was developed by the Unique Identification Authority of India. This app will have your name, birthdate, gender and address and user image and support number link.
The tweet made from the base Verify account said that #mAadhaar has been launched. This app on Android is available on Google Play.
Let us tell you that this is currently in beta version. Biometric locking feature has been provided to keep personal data safe. Once the app is locked, it will not be unlocked unless the user automatically unlocks it.
TOTP’s facility is also given keeping in mind the security. TOTP means that Time-based One-Time Password will be generated. Users can also update their profile.
How to use Madhar App detail in Hindi
Download mAadhaar App : Click Here