CBSE National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) November 2017 Notification
Out: On behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 05th November 2017 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country. Check below for more details.
Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) November 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions. For More details please read Official Notification.
i) Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.11.2017
ii) Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer), as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 250/-
The candidates may pay the examination fee either by credit/ debit card or through echallan
generated during the online filling of the application form. In case of e-challan the
payment should be made in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank. In case the examination
fee is paid through credit/debit card the additional processing charges as following will also be
debited from the credit/debit card of the candidate.
Credit card: – 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
Debit Card: – 0.75% of examination fee plus the service tax as applicable
Scheme of Exam: The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 05th November 2017 (SUNDAY) in three separate sessions as under:
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 11-08-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-09-2017
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank) or through credit/debit card : 12-09-2017
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: 19-09-2017 to 25-09-2017
- Date of Examination: 05-11-2017
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement | For more details