AIC Recruitment of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) For 2017-18,Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) a leading Crop Insurance Company, invites applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 50 (Fifty) Administrative Officers in Scale I Cadre in various discipline viz. Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics, Marketing and Generalist. Please Note the Important Dates
Total Post: 50
- Group A Code No. 01 Agriculture: B. Sc.(Agriculture)/ B.E./B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering with 60% marks, (for
SC/ST 55% marks). Or M.Sc.(Agriculture) with 60% marks (For SC/ST 55% marks).
- Group B Code No. 02 I.T.: BE/B. Tech (Computer/IT) with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks) or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications)/ M. Tech. in IT/MCM (Masters in Computer Management), with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks).
- Group C Code No. 03 Finance: B. Com with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or M. Com with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks).
Chartered accountants (ICAI)
Company Secretary (ICSE)
Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accounts of India) earlier known as Cost and Work Accounts (ICWAI)
MBA (Finance)*(2 years full time course) with 60% marks, (for SC/ST candidates 55%) from a recognized University.
- Group D Code No. 04 Legal: Graduate in Law with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55%) Or Post Graduation in Law with
60% marks (for SC/ST 55%) from a recognized university.
- Group E Code No. 05 Statistics :B. Sc. in Statistics with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or M. Sc. in Statistics with
60% marks, (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks).
Group F Code No. 06 Marketing: Graduate Degree in Marketing/Sales with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks)
Or Post Graduate Degree (2 years full time course) of MBA (Marketing/Sales)**with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks).
Group G Code No. 07 Generalist : Graduate Degree in any discipline with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks Or Masters’ Degree in any discipline with 60% marks (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks).
Selection Procedure: The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in online Examination and
interview. Candidates will be called for online examination to be held in the month of November 2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates Apply Online.
Interview Date :
- Publication of Short Advertisement in Leading
Newspapers 15th September, 2017
- Publication of Advertisement in Employment News 23rd September 2017
- On line Registration commences from/Payment of
fees 15th September, 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration/Payment of fees 10th October 2017
- Date of Online Examination 18/19th November 2017 (Tentative)